Conscious of wishing to provide an easily accessible service to all kinds of people, we have adopted a means of access to our site which adheres as closely as possible to current standards. Several methods of navigation are possible.
Not all internet users have access to graphics, a mouse or to some other type of pointer. Some use the keyboard, others alternative forms of keyboard, or may even have a voice-operated mechanism to navigate the links, activate form checks, etc. In order to overcome this problem the main site headings may be accessed via keyboard shortcuts. This very practical method is supported by Version 4 of Internet Explorer and later versions, and Version 6 of Netscape and later versions. To get access to the different sections without using a mouse, please refer to the access keys in the table below :
- Accessibility: accesskey="0"
- Home Page: accesskey="1"
- Go to Contents Page: accesskey="2"
- Go to Main Menu: accesskey="3"
- Go to Secondary Menu: accesskey="4"
- Contact us: accesskey="9"
Instructions for use :
- IE Windows : Alt and accesskey (not the numerical pad), then Enter
- Mozilla, Netscape, K-Meleon, FireFox Windows : Alt and accesskey
- Opera Windows, Macintosh, Linux : Esc + Shift and accesskey
- MSIE Macintosh : Ctrl and accesskey, then Enter
- Mozilla, Netscape Macintosh : Ctrl and accesskey
- Galeon/Mozilla/FireFox Linux : Alt and accesskey
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror, Omniweb, Safari, Opera Windows/Linux before version 7, do not support accesskeys.
The texts contained in this site are of a relative font size, and may therefore be enlarged if required.
To modify the size of the text :
- With various navigators : Ctrl + mousewheel
- Internet Explorer : go into Affichage >> Taille du texte and choose accordingly.
- Mozilla, Firefox ou Netscape : press Ctrl + + to enlarge and Ctrl + - to reduce text.
- Opera : press on keys + or - of the numerical keypad. Or go into Affichage >> Zoom and choose accordingly.
By placing the Menu right at the start of the document, as soon as the page is loaded the links allow you to go straight to the required section, whether to the Contents, Main Menu or search mechanism, without having to page through undesired information.
These links simplify access for handicapped people, particularly those who are blind. They can go straight to the sections they want.
Navigation by tabulation
Press Tab and repeat until you reach the required place, then press Enter
- = Return to top of page
- = Go to bottom of page
- = Move up page
- Ctrl + N = Open a new window
- Ctrl + T = Open a new tab (only Mozilla)
- F5 = Reload page
- Ctrl + F5 = Reload page (set the slot cover)
- Ctrl + W = Close tab or current page
- Ctrl + F = Search within current page
- Ctrl + P = Print page
- Ctrl + A = Select all
- Ctrl + C = Copy to clipboard
- Ctrl + V = Paste from clipboard
- F11 = Full screen
- Ctrl + U = Display source code of page (only Mozilla)
- Ctrl + F3 = Display source code of page (only Internet Explorer and Opera)